Photoshoot with Zsó, May, Budapest

2010. május 13., csütörtök

Yesterday me and my best friend (the one and only Zsó) met in Budapest to have fun on a girly day together. So I grabbed my Nikon and I took some lovely photos of her.

I was a bit disappointed in the morning I was thinking of taking some photos in the Fisherman's Bastion, - Its a lovely place and I do plan to take some photos there in the next three months - but it was raining so hard I really felt like giving up the idea of a photography chill-out day. But till the time I managed to make her hair and make-up, the sun was soo sweet and showed herself to us, however it was still cloudy a bit -but I wasnt sad, cloudy weather usually better for photos ^^

It was late to go to the Fisherman's Bastion so we went to a shopping place which roof is soo green and full with nature (:

Some behind the scenes (sorry guys I promise I'm gonna be on some photos next time)


She is so crazy.....sometimes..... :D


Really...she was playing with me, I was in hard work taking photos of her and she.... hopeless but love her <3 :D


Oh that bollard...well it was the roof of the building and she didnt dare to sit on it at first...she was afraid soo much.Fun!

Some final photos:







Thanks for reading!

<3

- Ayano

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése